Time to make:
Calories per Servings:
- 1/2 cup walnuts; coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup bisquick
- 1/4 cup butter; melted
- 1/4 cup onion; chopped
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 1 cup cheddar cheese; shredded
- 8 oz whole kernal corn; drained
- 10 oz frozen chopped broccoli – thawed and drained
- 2 eggs
STEP BY STEP:
- Heat oven to 375. Grease a 9x9x2″ pan.
- Mix broccoli, corn, onion and walnuts. Place in pan.
- Beat milk, butter, eggs, bisquick and garlic salt until smooth, 15 seconds. in blender on high, stopping blender frequently to scrape sides if necessary, or 1 minute. with electric mixer on high. Pour evenly into pan.
- Bake until knife inserted in center comes out clean, 23-25 minutes.; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake until cheese is melted, 2-3 minutes longer. cool 30 minutes.
- Cut into triangles or squares.